Legendarygamerz.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendarygamerz.tk

welcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME 2 LEGENDARY-GAMERZ.TK TKE A LOOK AROUND AND ENJOY ALSO SIGN UP TODAY ALSO READ THE RULES OF THE SITE THX ™️Da®️k™️ AND INSANI-

yo admin ......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im.PoSsibLe

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:18 am

Yo can I be a co admin yu can check out my site lunargames.tk I am good with the admin panel
Back to top Go down
INSA1N-
Admin
INSA1N-

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 am

yo dued ivegot 2 admin me and the gguy that made the site but im the main 1 and i will mke ua jr mod or a moderator ok??? but im giving away jobs to ppl becuase this site is new tell ur freinds and if u advertise i mite give u a super mod job just help get more ppl in the websiteand u got it =mod
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-gamerz.board-directory.net
Im.PoSsibLe

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 am

Lol ok but listen ill make the site a .tk and I culd improv it so much wht ever....can I get vip thn ill contribute 2 the vip section I got a lot of codes Smile
Back to top Go down
Im.PoSsibLe

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am

I culd hide the vip section and etc. I culad make the site very good :0 if yu dnt trust me check out my site lunargames.tk me and the admin made the site its very cool if its trust let me kno how I can ur trust Smile
Back to top Go down
INSA1N-
Admin
INSA1N-

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:35 pm

iight bro ill mke u a V.I.P THATS FINE BUT I CANT MAKE U ADMIN YO UM WATS UR FTB2 NAME CAUSE I WANT TO BE ON YOUR FREINDS LIST HERES MY NAME ADD IT --Sp3cIeZ-- um im gonna go ahead and make u V.I.P AND POST UR CODEZ in there brio and were making a clan for thixs sitye u wanna help????????
Back to top Go down
Im.PoSsibLe

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Ya I got the same name I'm.possible and if I rember ill add yu I'm making codes right now though Smile
Back to top Go down
INSA1N-
Admin
INSA1N-

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Yo bro u got the job but when ur online stay omnline and get on the chatbox ad wait for other ppl because 9im always on the site for a long time so yea just stay online bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo ur iight and u wanna make a clan for the website???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yo admin ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo admin ......   yo admin ...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yo admin ......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendarygamerz.tk :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: